Business visas are intended for applicants who visit the country to engage in business meetings, commercial or economic negotiations with companies engaged in their same activity. The authorized period of stay is up to two months.
Nationals from countries members of the OECD convention do not need a visa to enter Argentina to perform business activities for up to 90 days. On arrival they would need to provide evidence of the purpose of their trip at the border.
For other nationalities, please contact us by email.
If you are travelling to Argentina to participate in a commercial fair or market research please contact us by email to request the requirements.
- Original application form FVS (hand-written with black ink and to be signed the day of the appointment).
- Passport or travel document (it must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the intended date of entry and have at least two free pages to stamp the visa)
- UK visa or residency card (if applicable)
- 1 (ONE) current passport photos (full front view, colour with white background)
- Return flights schedule (purchase is not mandatory)
- Hotel reservation (for the whole stay, under each applicant's name)
- Proof of economic solvency (original and copies of the bank statements for the last 3 months with at least 50 dollars per day of stay. Bank statements which are downloaded from the internet must be stamped/certified by the bank)
- Invitation letter: there are to options from which to choose (only choose one. You cannot send both a paper and a digital invitation, neither scan a paper invitation in the digital file):
a) Original Invitation letter paper format from the inviting party in Argentina requesting the visa. It must be submitted in Spanish and detail the purpose of the trip, length of stay, full applicant’s details and the RENURE number. The signature of the signing person must be certified by an Argentine notary public and subsequently by Colegio de Escribanos. The original letter must be sent to the Consulate.
b) The inviting party can opt for the digital invitation letter TAD. We will need the name of the file (expediente). The purpose of the trip has to be explained in detail.
Please find all the information in the following link: https://cancilleria.gob.ar/es/servicios/carta-de-invitacion/invitacion-e...
-Proof of comercial/work activity in the place of residence. E.g., letter of employment.
-Proof of registry of UK and Argentine companies.
The Consul can request the applicant to provide additional information.