This visa is available for foreigners who are planning to settle permanently in the country, are resident in our jurisdiction, and are also parents, spouses or children of an Argentine native, naturalized or by option. It is also intended for applicants who are parents, spouses or children under 18 of a permanent resident in Argentina.
- Original application form FVS (hand-written with black ink and to be signed the day of the appointment).
- Passport or travel document (it must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the intended date of entry and have at least two free pages to stamp the visa)
- UK visa or residency card (if applicable)
- 2 (TWO) current passport photos (full front view, colour with white background)
- Original certificate of good conduct issued by the relevant authorities of the country or countries where the applicant has resided for at least one year during the last three (3) years duly legalized with The Hague Convention Apostille. Certificates have to be issued no more than 3 months before the appointment. Must also be translated into Spanish by an official translator from one of these associations. From the United Kingdom it has to be the ACRO certificate.-
- Affidavit of international criminal records (to be signed in front of the Consul)
- Original argentine ID (DNI) of the argentine relative (must be updated.)
- Proof or address of the argentine relative (if Argentina is their place of residence).
- Proof of payment of Tasa de Migraciones (in those cases where the process starts at the Consulate).
- Proof of relationship with the argentine national: If applying as children of an Argentine citizen. Original birth certificate legalized with the apostille of The Hague and translated into Spanish by an official translator from one of these associations. It must detail the parent’s names. If applying as a spouse of an Argentine citizen: Original marriage certificate legalized with the apostille of The Hague and translated into Spanish by an official translator from one of these associations.
The Consul can request the applicant to provide additional information.
The applicant must initiate proceedings for obtaining the DNI within 60 days of entry.