This visa is available for nationals of MERCOSUR member states who want to relocate to Argentina for 2 years.
- Original application form FVS (Handwritten with black ink and to be signed the day of the appointment).
- Passport or travel document (it must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the intended date of entry and have at least two free pages to stamp the visa)
- UK visa or residency card (if applicable)
- 2 (TWO) current passport photos (full front view, colour with white background)
- Original certificate of good conduct issued by the relevant authorities of the country or countries where the applicant has resided for at least one year during the last three (3) years duly legalized with The Hague Convention Apostille. Must also be translated into Spanish by an official translator from one of these associations.
- Affidavit of international criminal records (to be signed in front of the Consul)
- Proof of nationality: Original passport, ID or birth certificate.
- Proof of payment of Tasa de Migraciones (which must be paid after the interview with the Consul).
The Consul can request the applicant to provide additional information.
The applicant must initiate proceedings for obtaining the DNI within 60 days of entry.